Basic Goods Dryer Balls - 4 Pack
Basic Goods Dryer Balls are made from 100% natural wool making them an eco-friendly alternative to dryer sheets. These wool balls also prevent static cling and wrinkles by softening fabrics as they tumble. With a stylish set of four, you can even add a few drops of your favourite essential oil for added scent if you like! Switching to these Chemical Free Wool Dryer Balls is easy - Simply replace the fabric sheet with one or two dry wool balls in the dryer on top of clothes along with a damp cloth and turn on your machine as usual. It'll reduce drying times between 10 and 40%. Ditch toxic chemical ridden fabric sheets full of harmful synthetics, nasty fragrances and bleaches that affect our environment TODAY!
- Set of 4
- 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers)
- Softens Laundry Naturally - Made with 100% sheep wool. No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- Shortens Drying Time - (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Saves Energy - by absorbing moisture, drying time is reduced saving energy
- Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball)
- Eco-friendly, Handmade, Saves Energy
- Lasts for more than 1000 Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (An eco-friendly, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
After you receive your FIRST delivery, if you don't think it was worth your money, contact us for a refund. If you have any problems with your products, we don't want your money!